CELLULAR WORLD WARRANTY AGREEMENT CELLULAR WORLD reserves the rights to refuse warranty service of products under disputable conditions. Cellular World also holds the rights to declare final decision whether products are within warranty condition. The following actions and damages will result in voiding the limited warranty:
• Damages caused by act of nature, such as fire, flood, wind, earthquake, lightning, etc.
• Damage or incompatibility cause by failure to perform a proper installation or to provide an appropriate operational environment for the product, including but not limited to unstable wired/wireless network connection and phone lines, bad grounding, external electromagnetic fields, direct sunlight, high humidity and vibration.
• Damage caused by impact with other objects, dropping, falls, spilled liquids, or submersion in liquids.
• Damage caused by unauthorized repair or disassembling of the product.
• Damage caused by any other abuse, misuse, mishandling or misapplication.
• Damage cause by third party peripherals (including but not limited to visible damages on motherboard or other electronic parts of the product such as burn spots after electric discharge, melting, fusing, splitting, etc.).
• Any errors caused by software incapability and viruses as well as unauthorized modification of built-in software (including BIOS).
• Deterioration due to normal circumstances including the enclosures, diskette, manuals, and battery packs.
• The serial number of the product (or serial number stickers of its parts) has been modified, removed, blurred or damaged.
• Cracks and scratches on LCD and plastic material as well as other defects caused by transportation, handling or customer abuse.
• Surges and power fluctuations may damage Electrical Equipment. Please ensure that a surge-protector is attached to the electrical device or this will void your warranty.
• All sales are final, there are no cash refund.
• Please hold on to the Box and all Accessories for the warranty period.
• If problem arises with Device during warranty period, the contents (box, charger, earphones, manuals) must be returned in the same condition as received at point of sale.
• Cellular World is not responsible for any manufacturers’ defects. We commit to making every effort to resolve minor issues. In doing so, it’s a requirement that the device remains 24 – 48 hours for technician’s assessment. The device will be replaced only when Cellular World’s technician confirms a major issue.